- Manage/serve a portfolio of existing customers with existing services and pricing structures.
- Perform monthly administrative duties for existing clients including monthly briefing on changes to monthly campaigns, assisting with sign-off procedures between development and clients, pulling reports for preparation of invoices.
- Generate new business from existing customers.
- Generate new business by signing new clients.
- Brief Production on new projects and Project Management between client and development for new projects.
- Actively participate in the search for solutions to customer needs.
- Achieve monthly and annual sales and profit targets.
- Manage inbound and outbound sales related calls and queries.
- Manage project measurement, reporting and interpretation.
- Work with sales support to ensure administrative requirements are met.
- A post-matric qualification, preferably in marketing and/or sales.
- The ability to meet client expectations and implement accordingly with the team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional appearance.
- Presentation skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- A high level of computer knowledge in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Ability to maintain high standards of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines on an ongoing basis.
- Possess a means of transport and a valid code 08 driver’s license.
- Ability to work extended hours when client campaigns require assistance outside of normal business hours.
Although we would love to respond to every application, if you are not contacted for this position within 10 business days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for a job, make sure you meet the minimum job requirements. Only South African citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not at the stated location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all job applications and correspondence. Please email a copy of your CV to target=”_blank and quote job reference numbers. We have a job listing at http://www.datafin.com. Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs .
Posted Aug 22 11:53, Closing date Sep 21