PITTSFIELD, Mass. – The Berkshire Art Association is seeking donations of original artwork for our annual 10×10 RAP (Real Art Party) show and fundraising raffle.
In conjunction with the Berkshire Museum and the City of Pittsfield’s 10×10 Festival in February, the BAA welcomes submissions from artists from the Berkshires and beyond. All artwork will be included in a raffle to benefit Berkshire County Art Students. The Raffle and Real Art Party (RAP) will be a free, live, in-person event hosted by the Berkshire Museum on Thursday, February 24, 2022.
A $25 ticket purchase guarantees a 10×10 piece of art.
All visitors to the Berkshire Museum aged 18 and over must show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination along with photo identification. Acceptable forms of proof include a photo or hard copy of an official vaccination record of a vaccine administered inside or outside the United States. Masks are mandatory for anyone over the age of two inside.
All artwork should be 10 x 10 inches, prepared with wire or hooks for hanging (wire and hooks can be provided). Artwork can be in any medium and should reflect the quality of your usual work. Three-dimensional work in any medium should fit in a 10x10x10 cube. Attach an Art ID (at the bottom of this document) to the back of each piece you donate (limit of three works).
DROP ENTRIES 10×10 and 5×5 at Berkshire Museum, 39 South Street, Pittsfield
- February 5, Saturday, 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- February 6, Sunday, 1 – 4 p.m.
- February 7, Monday, 2 p.m. – 5 p.m.
DATES TO REMEMBER:
- February 3, 2022 Registration deadline for 5X5 and 10×10 submissions
- February 14 to 24 – 10X10 RAP EXHIBIT at the Berkshire Museum
- February 24, Thursday – 10×10 RAP (FREE ENTRY)
- 5:00 p.m. – Doors open to the 10×10 Real Art Party
- 6 p.m. – 5×5 to 10×10 ARTIX drawn: Every $10 ARTIX guarantees one original 5×5 piece of art to take home.
- 7 p.m. – 10×10 ARTIX drawn: Every $25 ARTIX guarantees an original 10×10 piece of art to take home.
Key words: art exhibition,