At Nūdo, we are not only a team of wedding planners, caterers and event designers, we also manage six of Melbourne’s top wedding venues, namely The Button Factory, Chapel 1885, The Wool Mill, The Ivory, Twotonmax and Gather & Tailor. We are in the process of renovating a brand new location which will be announced in the coming months! Our venues range from traditional wedding venues, to outdoor gardens, to small spaces to host your micro-wedding.
Above all, we care about the experiences of our customers and our team. We take the time to understand our customers’ vision and what matters most, and when the day comes, we bring it all together to create the kind of experience our customers and their guests will love for years to come.
Experience above all. This is our slogan at Nudo.
About the role
We are looking for a talented Brand Manager to manage one of Nudo’s creative brands, Art of Grace. We are a young company focused on growing our brand into one of Melbourne’s leading image and film agencies. We are passionate advocates for inclusivity and social change. We believe that every couple can and should celebrate their love in whatever form. In this role, the candidate will review and identify our market opportunities and provide recommendations on the development, coordination and implementation of plans to promote the Art of Grace brand and, in turn, increase our profits! Some of the responsibilities include:
- Improve processes and build perfect customer journeys
- Plan, develop and organize advertising campaigns and materials to support overall sales
- Provide recommendations based on current research to reach new customer markets and effectively promote the value of our service
- Ensure we receive and respond to all customer feedback and inquiries in a timely manner
- Regularly review the prices of all our services and make recommendations for changes that will allow Art of Grace to be more competitive or to be more in demand in the market.
- Interpret and predict current and future customer trends
- Manage Art of Grace social media channels to build brand awareness by producing organic content
- Support Art of Grace to grow by effectively implementing all marketing and branding strategies
What experience candidates will need to be successful in this role:
- 5+ years of experience in customer service or an administrative role
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Event Management
- Photography and editing skills and experience
- Experience working with vendors or external vendors
- Previous experience in hospitality
- Experience in the event/wedding industry
- Experience managing social media channels on behalf of a business
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite including Lightroom, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Premier pro
- Experience with other programs such as Salesforce, Slack, Front, Microsoft suite and Studio ninja.
- Experience managing a budget.
Qualifications, licenses or other requirements:
- Valid Victorian driving license and ability to get around town in own car
- Applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
How to register
For more information on this role, please contact Lauren Barrah, People and Culture Manager at [email protected] or 0433 314 467.
If this role has piqued your interest, please click “Apply” on this advertisement and submit a CV and cover letter detailing your interest in the position. Also feel free to jump in and visit our website https://nudo.com.au/ and social media to better understand who we are and what we believe in.
This role will end on November 24, 2022