The role of Content Creator / Social Media Manager will be a central role in our digital team. This person will work hand-in-hand with our Head of Digital to drive engagement and revenue for our organic and paid social media channels.
This role requires a deep understanding of fashion social media channels. Your passion and your creativity will be used to bring the brand and our products to life in the social sphere.
This role is closely associated with public relations, marketing, retail and e-commerce. As for skills, you are someone with a deep understanding of social media, digital design, and how to build and engage communities.
You are both creative and analytical using tools such as Google Analytics and the Facebook Business Platform to plan and execute engaging campaigns with strong content creation.
Your KPIs will focus on driving traffic, increasing purchase frequency, growing our customer base, and of course, ROI.
Social media is always active, so you are an actor and someone who is willing to work outside of your remit to help our customers and our community.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
· Content creation for all of Rebecca Vallance’s social media platforms with the digital team.
· Maintain daily social media calendar for all Rebecca Vallance social media platforms.
· Manage social media platforms, analyze performance and develop strategies to increase traffic to website, stores and overall brand exposure.
· Publishing/scheduling content for all social media platforms.
Propose, implement and manage all Facebook, Instagram, TikTok & Pinterest ads; identify key categories and/or products.
· Provide insight to the Rebecca Vallance leadership team by analyzing and profiling our community.
· Work and foster relationships with key influencers.
· Seeds of influencers with products and information.
Manage end-to-end eComm and social photo shoots and plan key creative moments needed to drive our collections through social media and website.
Help generate and create engaging video content primarily through Youtube and TikTok.
· Explore and test new and emerging social channels.
· Be creative and always ready to create content!
OTHER DIGITAL CONTENT
You may also be asked to contribute your creative skills in other areas as needed, such as:
· Create and manage digital content strategy and model checklist and update each season.
· Use a holistic approach to all digital marketing to also ensure results to drive online to offline traffic and speak to retail based customer base.
· On an ad hoc basis, create content used for our wholesale partners.
Actively source content created by the creative team (i.e. campaign, look, press clippings) for use in all digital marketing initiatives, i.e. EDMs, social media, blog, etc.
· Update (and create content for) the website blog, including collectible images, press clippings and cool features such as personal profiles.
· Use your creative skills to bring the brand to life through digital products where appropriate.
TO SUCCEED, YOU WILL HAVE:
· Strong background in social media/content creation (3+ years), preferably in the fashion retail industry.
· Solid experience in organic social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, You Tube, TikTok, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
· Art direction concepts to deliver messages through all social media channels.
· Working knowledge of social media platforms to extract information and data.
· A good knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and/or InDesign is ideal.
· Can exhibit strong creative thinking and execution.
· Passionate and strong experience in social media trends and outreach.
· Ability to prioritize and work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
· Great attention to detail.
· Strong collaboration and communication skills.
· Ability to think innovatively and drive change with exceptional planning skills.
· Work effectively under pressure, with exceptional time management skills.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Strong customer service skills and understanding of the online shopping environment.
· High level of resilience, energy and enthusiasm.