|Remuneration:||negotiable cost for the company|
|Advantages:||In the cost package for the company|
|Level of education:||Diploma|
Previously disadvantaged applicants will be given preference.
We have a very exciting and challenging job opportunity for an experienced middleweight digital marketing analyst at a leading financial services company in Cape Town. We are looking for an analytics expert with strong execution, project management and reporting skills to support the company’s marketing team.
You will analyze and specify requirements to solve complex digital marketing challenges, define KPIs and regularly report on the digital performance of campaigns. Your ability to align project delivery with business priorities and expectations will be critical. To be successful in this role, you must have exceptional analytical, project management and execution skills and thrive in a high performance culture.
If you are highly skilled in the digital space with experience in analytics, analyzing complex data sets and monitoring customer/customer trends, keep reading as this role will be a dream come true for you. !
- Identify business needs and articulate them in agency/supplier briefs (development software and digital campaigns)
- Implementing reliable tracking and benchmarking on digital platforms
- Translation of business needs into digital KPIs
- Identification and testing of web and software defects
- Monitor and communicate trends, anomalies, and insights based on analytics and other research
- Implementation of global industrial and digital best practices for design, user experience and technology.
Project execution and management
- Ensure daily execution of business deliverables are completed on time
- Ensure high quality and timely delivery/execution of software and campaign-related projects
- Manage agency/vendor efforts and stakeholder expectations
- Cost optimization in line with marketing budgets
- Manage competing resources and priorities
- Establish positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide and present regular campaign and digital reports
- Communicate information-based recommendations effectively.
The successful candidate must have/be
- University degree in business or related field
- Certification in a digital marketing field (beneficial)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in all areas of digital marketing and technology (Web, Email, Social, CRM, Design, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of digital analytics and optimization including but not limited to campaign performance, multivariate testing, event-based analytics, marketing funnel and momentum measurement attribution
- Proven track record in managing deadline driven digital projects, campaigns and agency/vendor partners
- Good working knowledge of web and software, including software development process, UX design principles, business analysis and testing
- Experience working cross-functionally to support communications and branding activities as well as other internal business stakeholders
- Expert-level proficiency with Google Analytics and other industry-standard analytics platforms (web, email, social media, CRM)
- Proficiency in the MS Office suite
- Resilient and solution-oriented
- Focused on deadlines
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Very good cash
- Detail oriented with the ability to align with overall goals
- Customer-centric mindset
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
VGP Recruitment is a recruitment agency specializing in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, public relations/communications and publishing sectors.
Posted 07 Jul 13:01, Closing Date 5 Sep