|Company:||Advertising talents Africa|
Our client is based in the UK and is well established in the luxury travel industry.
This is an exciting opportunity to join this ambitious and rapidly growing company that delivers exceptional travel experiences to customers around the world.
They are looking for a digital marketer/manager to join their marketing team. Initially on a three-month freelance basis, but with the option of extending or joining a full-time contract after a successful period in the role.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, this position will work closely with the Chief Marketing Officer and Digital Marketing Manager to review and improve all areas of digital marketing, while driving new innovations in the digital space.
- Work with key members of the marketing team to review existing and future digital opportunities to improve traffic and conversion goals.
- Review all PPC campaigns, tracking and attribution to ensure comprehensive end-to-end improvements in performance and budget management. Work with our team to create an improvement plan, including identifying new agencies.
- Analyze existing SEO plans, keyword strategy, and SEM tool management to implement a revised SEO strategy to drive quality organic traffic.
- Work with our digital manager to review the setup and performance of paid social ads, to identify opportunities for ongoing branded ads alongside more traffic and/or sales-driven activity.
- Complete integrations with CRM and e-CRM systems, working with our team to introduce enhanced email automations and data management.
- Consider a strategy to implement regular A/B testing in all digital areas, implementing the results.
- Reviewed and improved website development and optimization plans. Work with our website agency and marketing team.
- Work alongside the Digital Marketing Director to create a full suite of website reports in GA4.
- Explore digital marketing dashboards to showcase data for analysis.
- Implement enhanced attribution tracking to improve our CPA modeling. Explore ways to improve offline tracking as well.
- Work with our marketing manager to improve campaign-specific tracking
- Maintaining a forward-thinking approach to digital marketing and our approach in the UK, US and elsewhere. Identify and explore new digital innovations that will position the company as innovators
- Extremely strong analytical skills
- Problem solver and solution provider
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Team player who is also comfortable leading responsibilities independently
Experience and qualifications
- Must have a minimum of five years of experience in a digital marketing role, including at least two years spent managing projects
- Preferred experience in the luxury or travel industry
- Degree in marketing or related field
- Data analysis
- digital marketing
- Digital strategy
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Website management
Published on May 30 12:29, Closing date June 29