|Remuneration:||negotiable cost for the company|
|Benefits:||Provident fund, life insurance and group life insurance, medical aid|
|Remote work:||Some telecommuting allowed|
|Level of education:||Diploma|
|Employment Policy:||Employment equity position|
HelloFCB+ is looking for a savvy Digital Media Planner and Strategist who would be able to develop effective media strategies and plans across all channels to support client campaigns and brands.
You will work in a rapidly changing media discipline and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Working alongside a team of brand, communications and social media strategists, you will be responsible for driving a multi-channel digital program from a strategic and creative perspective. Connect with our clients’ audiences across the human connection journey effectively and efficiently, ensuring there is a bridge between creative, media, strategy and digital.
You will be the customer-facing strategist on all digital brands, working closely with all departments as well as Lucid, our implementation team.
- Develop digital media strategies that maximize ROI on media investments for all clients.
- Create media and channel plans for all digital clients against KPIs.
- Provide strategic research including market insights and/or media landscape insights, market recommendations and channel mix for all clients as well as new businesses.
- Ensure that the working media budget is optimized effectively and efficiently, ensuring timely delivery of campaigns against budget.
- Research products and offers for publishers and negotiate rates with media owners that are relevant to deliver optimal performance.
- Briefing of the implementation team on the media plans.
- Keep abreast of competitor activity/new market communication.
- Reporting – ensure that accurate recommendations and information are provided in BCPs.
02 Imperative skills
- Strategic thinking.
- Digital knowledge of how media platforms work and their role in the media landscape.
- Negotiation skills as well as the ability to analyze data.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Internal and external presentation skills.
- 4 to 6 years of experience in digital media.
- Previous agency experience is a must with demonstrated experience in media strategy and media planning.
- Experience using PPC/SEO and digital advertising to drive performance.
- Understanding of digital agency and media landscape.
- Solid knowledge and hands-on experience with Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter Ads Manager and premium publishers/other media networks.
- Experience with Google AdWords.
- Mastery of social advertising platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Excellent understanding of Google Analytics.
- Basic understanding of user journey tracking (GTM would be a plus).
- Experience in media planning and buying as well as a strong digital foundation is a requirement, with an ability to stay ahead of the ever-changing media landscape.
04 Key skills and work ethic
- Teamwork: The ability to work together towards a common result.
- Accountability: Take responsibility for your role. Take ownership of your work.
- Initiative: Proactive and organized.
- Communication: The ability to communicate effectively with your team, your manager and your client.
- Results orientation: Knowing how to set ambitious, realistic and achievable goals.
- Forward analysis and problem solving.
- Customer-centric: Be aware of customer needs/requirements.
- Planning and Action: Being able to set goals and prioritize effectively.
- Attention to detail.
A proven track record and recent relevant and contactable references are essential. Salary negotiable depending on experience. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Posted on March 18 15:41, Closing date May 17