|Remuneration:||base fee plus|
|Level of education:||Diploma|
|Company:||RBC Marketing Solutions|
Maintain and manage all client expectations and requirements within the portfolio. Maintain and grow existing revenue within the customer portfolio and ensure excellent customer service is provided in a timely manner. Keep abreast of all industry trends and present new and creative ideas to the client and generate additional revenue. Required to manage all internal workflows and projects. Required to manage all client budgets and make recommendations.
Objectives include, but are not limited to:
- Achieve monthly portfolio goals and present new creative options to client to increase spend.
- Develop, maintain and grow existing client portfolio through excellent client services and relationship building.
- Manage all communications, relevant administration, internal workflow and process requirements between the client and CBR.
- Manage and exceed all expectations as defined in Service Level Agreements within the assigned portfolio and by adhering to all assigned administrative tasks in accordance with department policies and client requirements.
- Keep abreast of all industry trends (both in the client industry and in the digital marketing industry).
- Excellent digital knowledge including but not limited to understanding of SEO, social media platforms, B2B, B2C, campaign management, data analytics, lead generation, etc
- Must have at least three years of experience working in a digital agency as a CSM.
- Must have own vehicle and be able to work flexible hours as needed.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong presentation skills.
- Able to communicate at all levels.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong administrative and client services.
- Able to research client industry and provide information.
- Must be able to multi-task and manage expectations.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
All CVs to be sent by email to: [email protected]
Communication will only be made with pre-selected candidates. If you have not received communication within two weeks of the closing date, please consider the application unsuccessful.
Closing date: July 30, 2022
Posted on Jun 30 11:23, Closing date Aug 29