Summit, part of the Invictus Education Group, is seeking a Demand Generation Specialist based in its Pretoria office.
The objective of this role is to prospect, qualify and generate new leads specifically to boost the company’s sales pipeline. The mission of this role is to identify new ideas for business insights, discovery, individual research. The role will continue to focus on securing a good volume of good quality leads and passing them on to sales to close.
In this role, you will improve the effectiveness and impact of Summit’s demand generation programs that target various key stakeholders in our customer base. You will focus on upgrading our promotional messages, refining our calls to action and increasing online conversion rates to deepen our engagement with prospects and generate better leads for our sales team .
You will assist your business teammates across multiple marketing programs and coordinate digital marketing and social media strategies to improve the productivity of our website and other digital channels. The right candidate will have a clear understanding of B2B marketing, with a strong background in customer acquisition strategies, developing and executing creative marketing campaigns, data analytics, and customer segmentation.
In this role, we are looking for someone who is passionate about not only executing creative and effective marketing campaigns that allow us to penetrate accounts and develop deeper relationships, but also to deliver programs that materially impact the bottom line. . The most successful candidates will be those who can collaborate effectively with many different teams, enjoy solving complex problems, be results-oriented, and have strong verbal and written command of the English language.
Master Application Specialist Requirements:
- 6 years of lead generation marketing experience in online marketing with a B2B focus
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field.
- Excellent verbal and written command of the English language
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM programs such as WordPress, Salesforce.com preferred.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- 3+ years of B2B marketing experience with an understanding of account-based marketing and marketing automation
- Experience with personality targeting account segmentation
- Experience with program or product launches
- Experience in digital marketing: web, social media and email
- Ability to think outside the box and provide up-to-date and measurable communication strategies
- Comfortable with presenting ideas and sharing data/performance metrics
To learn more about our company, visit www.reachsummitglobal.com
Send your 4-page CV with a 4-minute video explaining why you are suitable for the position to [email protected]
- Develop customer loyalty programs to reconnect with existing customers
- Promote new product and service features using lead nurturing tactics
- Uncover new marketing opportunities by conducting market analysis
- Analyze and measure the effectiveness of existing campaigns
- Contribute to the development of content for target consumers
- Translating Demand Generation Campaign Performance into Leadership
- Continually develop new strategies to increase touchpoints in a customer’s journey to optimize conversion rates
What attributes are important to our business:
- Know how to adapt to change
- Think creatively
- Ability to make quick decisions
- social intelligence
- Digital adaptability
- team player
Published on 22 April 14:39, Closing date 21 June