Creative United is a dynamic social enterprise focused on increasing the economic and social impact of the arts and creative industries across the UK. Our flagship programs include the Own Art and Take it away programs which support financial inclusion in the visual arts and music, helping people across the UK to access the arts, crafts and instruments of music that otherwise could not afford them. Additionally, with these and other programs and initiatives, we consistently help more than 1,000 creative organizations, businesses and freelancers each year to develop and grow.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director and working closely with our leadership team, you will be responsible for sourcing and managing the services of external agencies, vendors and consultants as required for effective planning and execution. marketing and communication activities. You will “hold the reins” of our corporate communications, in addition to being responsible for reporting on planned marketing and communications activities against agreed objectives and KPIs.
Offered as a fixed-term contract with the possibility of becoming a permanent position, your objectives for the initial 12-month duration of the contract will be:
- Create value in the Creative United brand
- Ensure our program marketing and communications strategies are aligned with our social impact goals and priorities
- Develop positive and productive relationships with service providers and other agencies working on the delivery of social media marketing and digital communications
- Establish a set of realistic marketing goals and priorities that support the development of our program and broader business goals
- Support the development and implementation of a holistic and cohesive brand strategy for Creative United and its program sub-brands.
Our team operates on a hybrid working model with staff required to come to the office (currently in central London) one or two days a week, on average.
Creative United is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates difference. We are committed to creating an inclusive and flexible work environment for all of our staff. If you would like to be considered for this position, please send us an application letter along with a copy of your CV by 12 p.m. on Monday, September 26.
You can also submit an application as a video message, if that’s more convenient for you. Please just drop us a line at [email protected] to let us know in advance what your communication preferences are, and we’ll do our best to accommodate your needs throughout the process. recruitment.